+1 6478940881 info@rajatmalhotra.ca

Home Insurance

Home Insurance

Your home is a significant investment. Consider the possibility of losing something due to an unexpected event such as fire, explosion, impact by aircraft or land vehicle, water damage, theft, or other insured peril. Protect what is most important to you!

Home insurance, also known as fire insurance, refers to plans that cover the structure of your home, its contents, your personal liability, and other related exposures. It also contains several endorsements, that are used in conjunction with such policies to provide broad coverage for personal items such as jewelry, watches, furs, cameras, fine arts, and several other kinds of personal property. Even though home Insurance is not mandatory, but most banks or mortgage lenders will require it before funding a home purchase.

Fill out the online home insurance quote form, and a licensed insurance broker will shop the market for you to find the best coverage at the right price.

Condo Insurance

Do I still need condo insurance if my unit is covered by condominium corporation?

Condominium insurance may not be mandatory by law. Having condo insurance, on the other hand, is a perfect way to cover yourself financially in the case of an unexpected event. This policy covers your personal belongings, any improvements you make to your unit and protects you against any liability claims. Your condo corporation contract insures the structure of the building and the common areas which include the lobby, swimming pool, recreational facilities, and parking lot, which are located outside of the unit you live in.

We understand how difficult it can be to figure out what your condo insurance policy might cover. Let licensed insurance broker examine your existing insurance policy and recommend an insurance plan that fits your specific needs.

Rental Property Insurance

Rent out your property with confidence, from condo to whole house, we have it all.

Considering investing in real estate and renting it out to tenants can be a lucrative way to maximize the value of your assets, but it can also be risky, because real estate is a significant investment, and you want to ensure that you are financially secured with the appropriate insurance. Home insurance differs from rental property insurance or landlord insurance because home insurance is designed with the assumption that you will be residing in the house, while landlord insurance covers the building, contents that you own on the property, loss of rental income and the liability arising from the ownership of the property. If you’re thinking of being a landlord or already are, but aren’t sure if you’re properly covered, contact a licensed insurance broker for professional advice or a quote.

Tenants Insurance

Landlord property insurance would not protect your belongings if you were renting the basement apartment, condo, or a house in the event of fire, theft, or damage.

As a tenant, you can get coverage for your belongings and your personal liability. Combine your car insurance with your tenant’s insurance to get the coverage you need at a lower cost. Speak with a licensed insurance broker about a policy that is tailored to your specific needs.

Cottage Insurance

Home away from home

Many people prefer their cottage to their homes because it is a special place with distinct characteristics that set it apart from their regular living homes. This makes it more difficult to insure, and it requires the services of a professional who can accurately assess the coverage needed and then explain it to you.

Reach out to licensed insurance broker today for a no obligation quote.